Spring is the perfect time of year to give your bathroom a refresh. From decluttering to upgrading your taps and shower, take your bathroom from drab to fab!
Cleaning and decluttering is one of the easiest ways to refresh your bathroom. Matki Showers recommend the following cleaning methods to keep your shower looking its best and performing at its optimum level:
- After each shower wash down the inside of the glass with clean water
- Wipe away any water droplets with a squeegee or cloth
- Dry the glass with a soft, clean, micro-fibre cloth
- From time to time, more thorough cleaning with a mild solution of soapy water is recommended.
Having your shower serviced rather than replaced means it is useable for longer and thus reduces environmental waste. Matki offer a range of different Services to keep your shower in tip top condition:
- Shower Health Check – detailed shower inspection and report
- Shower Screen Service – repair and replacement of mechanical components and door seals
- Shower Mixer Service – replacement of internal shower valve and temperature setting adjustment
- Glass Guard Service – glass cleaning, glass guard application and replacement of door seals
New Shower and Taps
Replacing the shower head and fitting new taps will instantly transform the look of your bathroom. There are a wide range of options available from Swadling Brassware. The collection includes four different ranges to enhance any bathroom design.
When choosing new taps, Matki recommends complementing the style of your bathroom.
Cross-head taps such as the Swadling Brassware Illustrious or Invincible collections are perfect for traditional bathrooms, while a more understated modern design, such as the Absolute collection range, is a great choice for enhancing a spa-style space.
Replace the Shower Curtain
If your shower curtain has seen better days, Matki recommend replacing it with a glass bath screen, which is much more long lasting and will also enhance a sense of space and create a cleaner look. Matki offer a wide range of different style bathscreens from their Classica, EauZone and Eleganza collections, in single and double panel hinged styles.